Price: ₹ 4,595.00
(as of Apr 18,2021 11:14:24 UTC – Details)
Written by residents for residents, the updated 6th edition of this best-selling handbook provides you with exactly the information you need to overcome the vast majority of challenges you encounter during your surgical residency. With its pocket-size and easy-reference format, this resource enables you to quickly access the right guidance…at the right time…about what to do and how to do it. No resident should be without this essential surgical guide!
- Provides comprehensive guidelines for the treatment of the most common surgical conditions, including preoperative and postoperative care, as well as relevant pathophysiology.
- Includes surgical management that encompasses state-of-the-art technology and emphasizes minimally invasive techniques, including important coverage of laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendectomy, and herniorrhaphy.
- Provides guidelines for proper medical record keeping as well as other mediocolegal aspects of surgical care.
- Offers detailed figures depicting important anatomical structures and operative techniques.
- New chapters cover Surgical Risk Assessment, Head and Neck Malignancy, Mediastinal Tumors, Dialysis Access, and Robotics.
- Rapid References section offers handy formulas and charts in one easy-access location.
- Thoroughly revised content throughout ensures that you stay up to date.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.