It is also part of the ‘World Elite’ platform by Mastercard comprising privileges that complement the lifestyle of the discerning few. The ‘World Elite’ platform is Mastercard’s signature global program that offers the choicest benefits to HNI cardholders across their passion points.
Aman Ahuja, Vice President, Product and Innovation, South Asia, Mastercard said “Mastercard is committed to bringing customized experiences to the elite, affluent segment. This metal credit card is specially designed to offer Priceless moments to the ultra-high net worth segment of customers to meet their diverse preferences with meticulously customized offerings. This card offers a combination of niche banking solutions and carefully curated lifestyle privileges.”Key benefits of the ‘IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card’ include:
- Unlimited complimentary access to participating international and domestic airport lounges
- Waiver on card annual fee if the cardholder meets the minimum spends criteria of INR 10,00,000 or more during the period
- Lifetime waiver of late payment charges, cash advance fee as well as over limit fee
- Unlimited complimentary golf games and lessons at select golf courses in India
- 4 complimentary movie tickets per quarter as well as 20% discount on events on bookmyshow.com
- Complimentary membership for the card holder and his/her spouse to the Club ITC Culinaire
- Complimentary personal air accident cover of Rs. 2.5 crores
- Insurance cover for a sum up to the credit limit on the card
- Lost baggage insurance of Rs.1,00,000
- Loss of travel document insurance of Rs. 75,000
To apply for the ‘IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card’, one can visit any of the existing IndusInd Bank PIONEER lounges or can also contact their PIONEER relationship manger.