.imagewidth:100%; height:auto; .redcolor:red; .borderborder-style:solid; .iphonecolor:red; text-decoration:underline; .iphone11color:red; text-decoration:underline; The new generation iPhone X,XS and iPhone XR, screenshot Apple has changed the method of take a screenshot. Follow the step and learn how to screenshot on iPhone xr, (2 Methods). Take a Screenshot without volume and power button iPhone Xr.
how to screenshot on iphone xr
- You’ll need to press the power button and volume up button very fast and same time.
- This is easiest method and two key combination. you can see the Key image above.
- when you take a screenshot of course you can edit it.
For editing you tap on left corner screenshot.
- you don’t want to press and hold if you press and hold then you’re going to get menu up this basically shut your phone off.
How to screenshot without volume button and power button iPhone xr
- Go into your settings
- Go down to general
- Tap on Accessibility
- Look for Assistive touch and tap on that like this
- After turn On Assistive touch You see floaty icon
- This menu here however we are going to make it to do a screenshot.
- Tap on sigle tap
- we want to do is look for screenshot tap on screenshot
- Tap on icon it’s going to give a screenshot.
Now you can take screenshot anywhere just tap on icon.
Apple remove physical button on its devices iPhone x ,xs and xr. for this reason it’s difficult to take screenshot.
Check this for more information